The Terms & Conditions (T&C’s) covers following competitions for the event hosted at https://walmart.converge.tech/community/
1. The Company is: WM Global Technology Services India Pvt. Ltd. (company no. CIN-U72200KA2011PTC059719)] whose registered office is at WM Global Technology Services India Pvt. Ltd. Building 11, 1st Floor SEZ-Cessna Business Park, Kadubeesanahalli Village, Varthur, Hobli, Bangalore East Taluk – 560 087. (“Company”)
The competition is open to all participants except any person associated with organizing the Converge event or judging of the Quiz competition
2. There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, a participant is deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [https://walmart.converge.tech/community/]
5. Only one entry will be accepted per participant. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified.
6. Contest start and end time
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The Company reserves the sole right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Company’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the Company.
10. The Company is not responsible for inaccurate prize details provided to any participant by any third party connected with or involved in organizing this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
Leaderboard day 1 and 2 cumulative score
- Participants should provide their own PhonePe linked mobile numbers to claim the voucher. It will not be credited to any other person’s account
- Employees of the Company can take part in the quiz, but are not eligible to win the above prize money. If they win then they will be given goodie bags and the next eligible non-employee participant will be given the prize money
- No cash will be offered and the prizes must be taken as offered. If any winner is not able to accept his/her prize for whatever reason, Company reserves the right to award the prize to another winner at their sole discretion.
- During the validity of term of this Quiz Competition, either Party may receive or have access to technical information, as well as information about product plans and strategies, promotions and related non-technical business information which the disclosing Party considers to be confidential ("Confidential Information"). In the event such Confidential Information is disclosed, the Parties shall first agree to disclose and receive such information in confidence. If then disclosed, the Confidential Information shall be marked as confidential at the time of disclosure, or if disclosed orally but stated to be confidential, shall subsequently be designated as confidential in writing by the Disclosing Party summarizing the Confidential Information disclosed and sent to the receiving Party within a reasonable period of time. The obligations stated in this section shall not apply to any information which is
- Any false information provided within the context of Quiz by participant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the participant from the quiz. The Company reserves the right to have final decision in this regard.
- If for any reason the quiz is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Quiz, Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Quiz. Company further reserves the right to disqualify any participant who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the Quiz or Quiz site.
12. Winners will be chosen as below:
13. The daily quiz competition winners will be notified through banners in the contest tab at the end of respective event days on the Hubilo platform in contest page. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Company reserves the right to award the prize to another winner at their sole discretion.
14. The Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of India and courts of Bangalore, Karnataka shall have exclusive jurisdiction on any disputes relating to this competition and the accompanying terms and conditions .
16. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other participant will be used solely in accordance with data protection laws and will be disclosed to a third party for the sole purpose of this Quiz Competition. The participant agrees (a) to give permission to Company to publish their images, content and photos as part of this Quiz Competition and (b) to give permission to Company to publicize the participant’s involvement in the Quiz Competition
Know more about the Contest Tab in Hubilo Virtual Event
All contests created by the event organiser will be visible in this section.
Attendees can participate in any ongoing contest and check the upcoming or past contest by clicking on the respective tab. To view the current standing & user scores, click on the leaderboard icon.
To view the current standing & user scores, click on the leaderboard icon.
To participate in any contest > simply click on the name of the contest to enter it > submit your responses.